From rat race to jungle: adventures in wonderland

Charting the adventures of a twenty something, leaving the 'better the devil you know' of London, and heading out to rural ayrshire for six months to live with boyfriend, before jetting to central america, for a 4 month expedition in the jungle.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Boob update

Ouch. The slow return to normal for my boobs is ongoing and well, painful. Whilst my left boob has understood that production of milk is no longer required, my right boob remains laborious in its endeavours with the result that it aches and feels perma-bruised what with the lack of sucking. This has a knock on effect in terms of bra wearing. As in, I can't yet treat myself to underwired bras as one boob is twice the size of the other. So, the point of this post is to state that at the most basic level, I am still unfulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home