From rat race to jungle: adventures in wonderland

Charting the adventures of a twenty something, leaving the 'better the devil you know' of London, and heading out to rural ayrshire for six months to live with boyfriend, before jetting to central america, for a 4 month expedition in the jungle.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blogging at the airport

Being me, I hadn't printed out instructions for how to get to a rural cottage in Devon for this hen weekend. it sounds ridiculous, but somehow during the week I'm always too busy. Anyhow, i paid a good £1 to use the internet cafe at Glasgow airport and having managed to download maps galore, I have 2 minutes 40 seconds left, so thought I'd blog the world to let you know i'm sitting next to Starbucks Cafe and I'm about to go and get a latte. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home