From rat race to jungle: adventures in wonderland

Charting the adventures of a twenty something, leaving the 'better the devil you know' of London, and heading out to rural ayrshire for six months to live with boyfriend, before jetting to central america, for a 4 month expedition in the jungle.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Team Raleigh

Here's a photo of Team Raleigh, taken in Dulwich
last weekend. It's a great team made up from lots of seriously successful people who have decided to jack in unfulfilling careers to risk a little and live a lottle.

It's something like 7 weeks and counting until I leave.

Today I had my Hep A and B boosters and typhoid. I then went and played squash and lost 6 games. It was quite a good indication of how unfit I've become since hurting my back and doing no exercise at all.

As for my passport - I'm sending the new application off this week once I get the counter signature to fill in Section 10. Such a faff, honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home